Saturday, December 05, 2009

Wear a bra!

What the hell is the problem with Rhianna and Britney Spears? These women rarely wear bras, and never seem to wear them with their most revealing every day attire. Britney's nipples are so far south, they are below her equator. As a woman of gifted cleavage, this look pains me - literally gives me pain in the chest every time I see her breasts pointing down to her knees.

Wear a bra, Britney! You are a chicken-fried, weave-rejected mess. Eeewwww, this just grosses me out.

And then there is Rhianna. Think she is cold and that is why she is holding herself? Nope, stupid little girl wore a loose shirt and no bra through the freakin' airport. Walking through security she gets stopped and tries to keep her breasts and pierced nipples from flashing out. Klassy with a capital K.

Stars, they are just like us - and by us I mean stupid ass women who don't wear bras.

Wear a damn bra!

No comments: